Monday, March 7, 2011

A Start!

It has been a mystry what actually pulled me towards the It, but yes, His photo in my first course definately raised a lot a questions and yet a ownership feeling...and for years i waited for what was called The First SudarshanKriya of my liffe and yeah things started to change after that! That one moment when i was as aware of feeling the smallest cell of my body yet so restfull and thoughtless, and exactly this was that moment which i want everone to experience and which keeps me going with the whole thing!

Moments of utter grace, luck and so much knowledge, is what i see when i flash back my life after getting on with My Guru! Now coming to what keeps me working for Him is my unshakable trust and commitment for His words. I know nothing comes with a garuntee of life time njoyment, and there will be times when i would jus be tired of doing whatever i have to, but along with that, that one thing, commitment, is definately above all such feeling level and that is the only thing which has made the real Me.

2 comments:

Hiren's Gallore. said...

Nice Start.
Keep Going
:)

Kushal said...

very spiritual....